Thursday, October 27, 2016

The real, ultimate darkness.

I think I am experiencing PTSD.  It's really weird. 

All of these old, negative thoughts are coming back to me out of nowhere.  I know they are not true thoughts, but they hurt a lot.  They make me feel bad.  Less than.  They make me imagine that I want to hurt myself. 

I don't want to hurt myself.  I want to live and do good things.  However, these thoughts are making it hard for me to get out of bed.  I just want to lie in bed and wait for my mind to clear. 

I think it is just a strange PTSD flare because a year ago I was extremely sick.  I was dying.  At one point, I tried to kill myself and died.  I was in the hospital.  What the hell can you do about that. 

I am so grateful for the people who saved my life.  And, now I am struggling with those memories.  Thank you to everyone who has helped me through this challenging time.  I will get better; it just takes time.


No comments:

Post a Comment