Saturday, October 22, 2016

I am pissed off today!

Today I am hating the government a lot.

They rescinded my Medicaid status, so now I have to get a second job to buy mandatory health care.  Right now I make about $1,200 a month.  It is just enough to pay for food and transportation.  Yet, the government thinks I am wealthy enough to afford health care?  Bro, whaaaaaaat....

I live paycheck to paycheck.  I have $25 in my savings account.  Every day there is a ledger in my brain of what is going on with my money. 

I am ok with it.  I will let my manager know that I have to get this second job to work on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I will not have any days off, but that is ok.  I will just have to work a little harder to pay the bills and put food on the table.

I am just irritated that the government does not care about poor people.

They only care about themselves, and I have never seen a politician struggle to put food on the table.  They seem to have it alright.

And they only seem to pass bills that serve their private interests.  Do I love that marijuana is legal in Colorado?  Not really.  It puts a pile of money in government coffers though, so smoke up even if you are annoying everyone around you.  (Can I just go somewhere and not smell marijuana, please?  What you do at home is your business.  What you do in public can be annoying.)

And what is really jacked up is that these greedy, self-serving assholes are in charge of the most giving, selfless, loving people in the world: the US military.

It's so backwards.  How do you let the worst people control the best people in the world?  Can we just abolish the government and let the Army, Navy, and Marines run everything?  They are so amazing, and I love them.  They are the last to ask for a handout when they deserve everything in the world.

The way our government treats our vets is deplorable.  Holy shit!  They just made your livelihood possible, and you treat them as expendable?!  Shame on you! 

And sometimes they end up on the streets because of the mental illness caused by warfare, and we act like it is not happening.

Wake up, America.  Stop acting like a bunch of entitled, spoiled brats.  Be so grateful for what you have.  I have to work harder right now, but at least I am grateful to live in America.  To have opportunity.  To have hope.

Not everyone gets that.  Get off your damn phones and get humble.  F***! 

No comments:

Post a Comment